Working At LIWA
"There genuinely is a feeling of 'family' - many staff have been with the group for a long time which gives a real sense of continuity."
In October 2019, I began working for the organization as a Vice Principal, and in March 2020, I received an opportunity to become Principal at
LISM. This exemplifies how Liwa promotes from within and acknowledges excellent work. I was made to feel very comfortable right away, and many of the staff members have been with the school for a long time, so there is a true sense of family, cooperation, and continuity.
In October 2019, I began working for the organization as a Vice Principal, and in March 2020, I received an opportunity to become Principal at
LISM. This exemplifies how Liwa promotes from within and acknowledges excellent work. I was made to feel very comfortable right away, and many of the staff members have been with the school for a long time, so there is a true sense of family, cooperation, and continuity.
.png)
Career Link: https://liwaeducation.com/careers/
No comments:
Post a Comment